Monday, June 25, 2012

PO'd

I haven't posted in awhile, not because there's nothing to rant about, but because it discourages me.  I get in these funks when I see that our government is NOT doing what it's supposed to be doing.  I KNOW that God is in charge, but sometimes it's hard to believe.

Anyway, today's Supreme Court decision really ticked me off, especially when added to the bull-pucky decision that the administration made public last week.

ILLEGAL.  There's nothing else to say.  These people are here illegally, they don't belong here.  End of story.  I don't care about their sad story.  Every immigrant has one.  My father-in-law came here legally.  It took him a LONG time to get the sponsor and the money and the paperwork.  My great-grandparents came here legally.  They also had a process.  Why the hell do you think that if you just don't "feel like" getting here legally that the system should change for you?

It really ticks me off that the Obama administration has given the 30 and unders a pass.  It infuriates me that JUDGES say that Arizona can't enforce the freaking FEDERAL law!!  The feds won't enforce it, Arizona wanted to, and the judges said NO?!?!?!

That's about all I post without swearing....and it's already been pretty dang close.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's making you so upset. It's making me apathetic, which isn't good either. They (the politicians) are so afraid of stepping on toes and not getting votes. When will someone step up and do what's best for the country?!
    I'm really anxious to hear their decision on Obama's health care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Illegal should have meaning in a country based on the rule of law. At this point, what is beginning to concern me more than the actual illegal aliens is the chaos that comes from flaunting the law - and it's being fostered at the highest levels of our government!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I don't know why our elected officials don't do what's right. I firmly believe most people would be happy with that...no matter WHAT the media reports.

    Amen to that, Marc.

    ReplyDelete

Well done, Rush

 It's been a little over a week since Rush Limbaugh passed away from complications due to lung cancer. While I was not surprised to hear...