Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's the point?

That's what I've been asking myself for a little over a week.  Why bother?  Christ will return.  I am going to heaven.  These people that voted for Obama don't give a flying flip about infanticide, sodomy, legalized stealing, or the rule of law.  Why should I?  Why should I insist that my kids learn about the Constitution and their forefathers?  Why should I draw a line in the sand and say, "here is truth and I will not break"?

Because I have to.  Because I'm here.  God sets the times and seasons for us to live....and here I am.

Killing a baby isn't less revolting because it's still in the womb.  It may be more understandable if the mother is going to die if she carries it to term, but let's be honest - most women get an abortion because that baby would be inconvenient.  It's murder.

Men sleeping with men and women sleeping with women isn't just a lifestyle choice.  It's a sin.  It's not how our bodies work and it's not okay.  And it surely is not marriage.

Ignoring the Constitution when you have taken an oath to defend it is not noble because you "feel" it's wrong.  It's treason.

I feel like I am under assault day in and day out against the forces of this world, and make no mistake; there are forces out there and they are evil.  I wage war with them internally, as they fight against my marriage, my family, my children, my country.  I refuse to back down.  I know what's right and I know who is Truth.  It is sure as hell not our current president, and it's not even the man who ran against him.

Jesus Christ wins.  I stand on that rock.  And I refuse to stand idly by while whiny brats asking for handouts tell me I'm wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well done, Rush

 It's been a little over a week since Rush Limbaugh passed away from complications due to lung cancer. While I was not surprised to hear...