Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Un&@*#$% believable

I stayed up last night to watch the election results.  I went to bed after FOX News called Ohio for Obama, since that was the end.  It took me a good 40 minutes to fall asleep...and I was awoken by my hubby at 5 am, who was just as crushed at the results as I was.

Then, the President had the AUDACITY to call for working together.  You know what that means?  Republicans and conservatives, you need to cave.  No, you say?

Abortion - it's murder at all times.  I don't care if it's from rape or incest or if mom's going to die.  It is murder.  The right is supposed to allow exceptions for those times.  Fine.  What does the left give?  Do they say partial birth abortion isn't okay?  No, birthing a baby all the way except for the head, then stabbing it with drugs and killing it is okay.  What about blocking sex-selection abortions?  Nope....go ahead and kill your baby girl or boy if it doesn't fit into your life.

Taxes - all the money from taxes are TAKEN from working people.  The right is supposed to say, okay, those who don't make much don't have to contribute at all, even though they use the lions' share of government handouts.  Those who make the most, should get to keep the least of their OWN money.  Where does the left compromise?  Nowhere.

Sequestration - half of it is coming from the defense budget.  The other half - oh, don't touch any "entitlements".  Speaking of entitlements....why hasn't anyone figured that out?  You're "entitled" to your benefits?  No, you're graciously given them from the people who actually PAY taxes.  How about a thank you?  Or proving you're looking for a job?  Or sweeping the street where you live?

Immigration.  The right has to allow everyone who's already here to stay.  Left?  They don't give an inch, then they call the right "racist" if they disagree.  It's not racist to expect people to follow the law of the land.  Or do you on the left just think that those poor minorities just can't follow the rules??  The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Whatever.  It obviously doesn't freakin' matter.  Too many people are lazy and refuse to work, just wanting government to take care of them.  Hello, Sandy, anyone?

Anybody want to buy an island with me??

2 comments:

  1. This won't sound sincere, but it is intended sincerely: breathe in, breathe out (repeat as necessary).

    I still haven't really formulated the words I want to say (which is why, ultimately, I would not make a good politician). For now, I'll let others say lots of things with which I will probably agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, of course. As the day has progressed, I'm feeling a little better. Maybe the margarita helped. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Well done, Rush

 It's been a little over a week since Rush Limbaugh passed away from complications due to lung cancer. While I was not surprised to hear...