Thursday, July 26, 2012

Right and wrong

These past few weeks have been incredibly frustrating to me.  I am a very opinionated person (in case you hadn't noticed) and I just don't understand how some people can see wrong and think it's okay.

Case in point:  the Chick-fil-a controversy.  The CEO said he was "guilty as charged" in supporting traditional marriage.  And the wrath came down.  I understand non-Christians being mad.  I don't understand Christians being okay with homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a sin....as is adultery, divorce, lying, stealing, gossip, and a host of other things.  It's so simple.  I really just don't understand Christians who don't think the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well done, Rush

 It's been a little over a week since Rush Limbaugh passed away from complications due to lung cancer. While I was not surprised to hear...